Friday 19 February 2010

My favourite colour

Blue! Has been for as long as I can remember, don't know why but there it is. Fortunatley for me lots of things in the word happen to be blue. This includes a large number of ink cartridges that were lying around in my work place despite there not being a fountain pen for atleast a mile. So in eco warrior fashion I took it upon myself to find a constructive use for these cartridges. So I thought I could try and improve on one of my previous photographic ventures. Here are the results:

















Then I had some red ink, so I decided to throw that into the mix aswel:
















Then, when I ran out of ideas I just droped the cartridges in the glass and filled it with water:



Unfortunatley I could not get enough light to highlight the definition between the red and blue very well, but I like them anyway. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment