Tuesday 2 February 2010

Categories

so I have been wandering how I should go about organising my photos, at present I have broken down my photo collection into 8 categories:
  1. arty 
  2. bake 
  3. barnabas 
  4. misc 
  5. nature 
  6. old 
  7. portraits 
  8. events
Now this is working for me at the moment the problem I can forsee however, is an awful lot of overlap, for example portraits and events have a fair amount in common also pretty much all of the photos of barnaas are portraits and is it not possible to have an arty picture of nature?

I guess what I mean by the name 'arty' is that I have constructed and composed an environment specifically For the purpose of taking an artistic looking photograph, I have also used this as a label in previous posts and will continue to in later ones if you were wandering what I was on about.




Now, some pictures of baby Barnabas:

No comments:

Post a Comment