Monday 23 May 2011

Shapely Hands

I'm thinking of doing a series on shapes or hands - haven't made my mind up yet. Hands are apparently one of the hardest things to draw realistically, I think they can be quite tricky to compose well in a picture as well - It's  hard to get an accurate sense of shape.
Alternatively shape is quite a loose definition for a series, everything has shape. though I have a fair Idea of what I mean when I say shape- the series would probably be an ongoing definition of 'shape according to Ben'
Then again I could perhaps combine the two - or even run them side by side. I guess you and I will both just have to wait and see.

Anyway here is the self-made inspiration for the idea of doing something with shape/hands





































I'm still not sure which of these I prefer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment