Sunday 22 May 2011

Love Oxford

I love Oxford. The weather only threatens to be bad but never follows through, the architecture is antiquated and full of character, the scenery is stunning, everything is 20 minuets walk away from everything. Some of the greatest philosophers, artists writers and creative thinkers of the last century have launched from there and it currently houses some of the loveliest people I know.

I was In Oxford again this weekend for the annual Love Oxford meeting during which all of the churches in Oxford meet together. It was also the first time I had seen my brand new sister in law in the UK which was a lot of fun. For most of the day I was too busy to be taking photos and for the rest it was quick snap shots - I had no time for visual excellence this weekend but fear not - this weekend did also mark the returning of my camera so I will be making up for the lack of activity as best I can before I shoot off to Canada this coming Friday! Busy, busy, busy!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment