Sunday 6 November 2011

Home



If you know me then you know I have recently moved out of my parents and in with Dave (the living legend) Hewer. This transition has been just about as much fun as I had anticipated and also just the amount of effort I had been expecting but it all comes with the territory.

One of this weeks discoveries: the bright side to dampness. The flat we are in is prone to some pretty bad damp as it's in an old building, we knew this before we moved in so no big deal but one thing I had not foreseen was the view of sunset from the bay window in it's overly condensed state.



The above is looking down our street from the window at sunset with the drops of water setting off the bokeh.



Oh and as promised :- the pumpkin scones turned out beautifully ... Well done Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment