Saturday 26 November 2011

Chip



I saw this graphics card and instantly knew I wanted to take pictures and post them here. That was about 8 months ago so naturally I just got round to taking pictures of it yesterday.

Microchips do make me think of a miniature city, what that thought tends to lead me to the Tron movies, which is pretty random so I will move on now...


Taking these pictures made me really want a macro lens - quite a specific one which I have made a lot of mention in this space about before. having limited focussing distance with my current I actually only took 5 photos which means I have only the title picture and this one:
I will probably come back and add more later if I can find a good angle in a second attempt.

Updates - here we are ...





Title font used 'Atari Kids' 

No comments:

Post a Comment