Thursday 22 September 2011

Tea

Hello internet, it's been a long old while. It got busy and I got photo-ed out but I'm baaaaack! :D so I think I'll start with a Cuppa.



Recently I tried to calculate the volume of tea that I drink on an average working day because doing it by the cup is not that accurate given that I tend to use larger than average cups. On a good day I estimate that I get through about 8-10 of the above cups which works out at 2.8 -3.5 Litres of tea!




 Of course this is 'good' day rather than an average which would be about 1.5L Suffice it to say that I drink a lot of tea and yes I am drinking one as I type this out.




In other news Google+ has gone public, if you don't know what that is then you should, if you don't like what that is then you will. I dislike Facebook but not enough to stop using it, it was a necessary evil until now because Google have entered the game bringing with them the + button and the most visited website in the history of the internet. So if you haven't joined Google+ then do so, it combines Twitter, Facebook and Google and is as simple as you would expect a Google product to be.

One of the main reasons I dislike Facebook is the constant change, not because of the change itself but because the change is not intuitive, you have to re-teach yourself how to use it every time they redesign the homepage which feels like every week. It took me under 5 minutes to get to grips with Google+ it has an Apple-esque feel to it by which I mean it looks good and is easy to use, anyway back to the tea ...



Last but by no means least - a rainbow in the steam, my favourite




Oh and if you think this is good then don't 'like' it ... + it 

2 comments:

  1. Ben, such beautiful photos of a cuppa! love the brilliance & simplicity of this post. How on earth did you capture the steam so effectively?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the steam was surprisingly easy to capture - just back light by an an Autumnal sunset.

    ReplyDelete