Wednesday 23 February 2011

Evening Antics (backlog) -Edit

 Weirdly this has been a draft since Nov 10 and I never posted it - not sure why?! anyway here it is, there were a lot more pictures from this shoot but they were among the unlucky few that got lost when my laptop was stolen so we will have to stick with the original uploads :(

When my brother Ed Makes a trip down to Bristol from his home in East Grinstead we always make a point of  having some kind of photo-shoot. Besides being brothers our love of photography is not the only thing we have in common, we also share quite the passion for fire, explosions and generally dangerous things. Needless to say, when Ed came down last we took to the centre, bags packed with cameras and and potential energy, in the form of fireworks and steel wool. It didn't take us long to come across and abandoned warehouse ....






























 Pre post processing:

































































Pre Post processing:

The scene was ideal, it was time to introduce some pyrotechnics...









2 comments:

  1. I love this post! When I was at uni, I always found myself noticing the old and derelict sights around Bristol & so wanted to photograph them, but never had the courage to go and explore them, for fear of getting told off by someone!!! I love the first couple of images - what post processing have you done with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post processing is virtually nothing - just bumped up clarity and a bit of contrast and I think made it just a tad brighter - will upload original so you can see ...

    ReplyDelete