Sunday 22 January 2012

Still Here

Having made contact with the South African High Commission last Friday I was rudely awoken to the fact that there were several documents that I had not provided in order for the visa to be processed. As a result I am still in England and not in Germany. In better news: I have now collected and sent off the aforementioned documentation and am now playing the waiting game once again for my visa to return to me so that I can fly on the 30th. There are a few redeeming factors to remaining for the two extra weeks - Firstly I was around for Daves' birthday (Happy Birthday Dave) which was nice and also I was around for my own birthday which was average in the main but a spontaneous visit from an old friend and good food made all the difference.


Last but not least I took this picture which I had wanted to do for ages - it didn't come out as I had expected/hoped but then they rarely do. I still like the result though and that sums up still being here

No comments:

Post a Comment