Saturday 22 October 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Last week I got freshers flu - hence the lack of activity in this spot but I am now (only just!) pulling out the other side though I still have to blow my nose pretty regularly. Moving smoothly onward, last weekend saw two birthdays and a leaving party all rolled into a very short space of time.

For the first birthday a wild river swim was organised at this point you might be thinking - 'seriously? swimming in a river isn't that just unpleasantly cold' and you would be absolutely correct, being ill didn't help so I only ventured to waist height and even that was painful the rest of the day consisted of an elongated picnic, Irish snap and ninjas. there weren't loads of pictures taken - I was too busy enjoying myself but it was quite the scenic location.







This birthday also happened to be the leaving party, as for the second birthday my illness hit a peak so I wasn't even going to bother bringing the camera but if you're that interested she blogged about it herself over here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment