Wednesday 30 March 2011

Illness

It sucks. I haven't slept properly for 4 nights now and I'm starting to enter a state of minor delirium, it is by no stretch of the imagination pleasant. Normally when I get ill from a stomach bug it takes at longest 2 days before I just puke and then I feel fine but this is a whole different ball game, I have a persistent queezy feeling in my stomach which means I have no appetite and I cannot sleep because I'm taking hourly trips to the toilet. That also means that I am consistently dehydrated because it takes between 1 and 5 minutes for a glass of water to pass straight through my system. Nice. Time drags its heels when you do not sleep.



































Just to top it off ontop of all of that I am completely unproductive, so far I have had 2 days off work and this post is the only thing I have achieved in the past 2 days and I had to lie down for a bit after because I thought I was going to faint from all the exertion - how depressing?!

Anyway, here's to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment