Saturday 29 January 2011

Repetition

I have the tendency to get a little excited with each new concept/shoot I do and pre-emptively post the pictures without actually doing a good job of it and then later reposting about the same subject, just with improved results. This post is no exception to said tendency -the seed pods ... AGAIN!





Oh and just a quick word of explanation, the reason the previous pictures were so far zoomed out is that the minimum focusing distance for my lens is 45cm - the reason I was able to get these so big was due to a brand new +4 dioptre filter attached to the lens for this shoot. By my estimation and the use of a ruler, the dioptre brings min focus distance down to about 12cm well worth the money at £10 for 4 varying strengths of dioptre.








































You may have noticed a little or rather big difference, These photos are much bigger than any previous post! Ironically I actually reduced the size of the pictures to about 1/5 their full size in lightroom and then made blogger show them in their 'original size' rather than X-Large

No comments:

Post a Comment