Saturday 29 May 2010

All drugged up
























In growing toenails are a painful thing, hence my trip to the hospital last week to have my big toe checked out. I left with a whole bunch of pills and a more painful toe, given that the nurse poked it with a silver nitrate coated stick - it's hardly surprising. so for the past 5 days I have been popping these bad boys which have helped the infection but also do a fair amount to upset ones tummy. A quick read through the flip side of the 'patient information leaflet' above informs me, under the 'side effects' heading that this is a potential problem, along with liver failure, inflammation of the large intestine and severe abdominal pain, among other things. A comforting note that the more serious side effects are rare concludes that section. I'm sure I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment