Sunday 25 April 2010

Love actually is all around



3 very important couples in my life have recently gotten engaged, the wedding season is about to pounce on me come the summer time! This will no doubt provide many an opportunity for photographs of the majority of my friends and family while all scrubbed up which I'm looking forward to, on top of the fact that loving and lasting commitments are going to be made, a historical time, well worth documenting.

In fact the opportunity to capture these precious moments has already arrived in the form of my brothers engagement party. Further jubilation ensued after realising that my brother (also a keen amateur photographer) had hired a Cannon prime lens for a week, allowing us to take decent photos in a low light setting, due to the f2.8 through the whole zoom range. Lush.




I am certainly looking forward to the big day, when I gain a whole new family-in-law and a promise of commitment is made before God. An unfortunately rare but beautiful thing. Congrats Ed!

No comments:

Post a Comment