Tuesday 30 March 2010

Nostalgia

Today I was browsing through Spotify - a beautiful little piece of free-ware that if you don't have you should get right now. And I found myself humming the tune to someday - Nickleback not really to my current taste of music, but my taste of music was not all ways what it currently is. Anyway having found and listened to this song it reminded quite vividly of my summer holidays, and a handful of other songs that I used to listen to over and over back in the early 'naughties' (I use inverted commas because I'm still holding out for that decade to be named something else, less annoying) and after about an hour of solid golden musical nostalgia I ended up with this play-list (you will need Spotify for this link to work)

Here is a picture, because I wanted to post it, but didn't think it justified it's own post:

'Rosalind'

No comments:

Post a Comment